A Time for Every Purpose

Life has its own way of getting back at you...
I don’t believe in fate, but I do believe that whatever happens is for the good...
Like Steve Jobs said, in one of his famous speech, that we might not understand the significance of all that we are doing... but somewhere down the line, if we look backwards, we are able to join the dots, and then, it all makes sense...
I guess I’ve successfully confused you n myself with my thoughts, so I’ll let the lyrics of the song by Byrd’s do the talking, or rather, explain :)


To everything - turn, turn, turn
There is a season - turn, turn, turn
And a time for every purpose under heaven


A time to be born, a time to die
A time to plant, a time to reap
A time to kill, a time to heal
A time to laugh, a time to weep

......
A time to build up, a time to break down
A time to dance, a time to mourn

A time to cast away stones
A time to gather stones together
....
A time of war, a time of peace

A time of love, a time of hate
A time you may embrace
A time to refrain from embracing
.....
A time to gain, a time to lose

A time to rend, a time to sew
A time to love, a time to hate
A time of peace, I swear it's not too late!

Comments

  1. Currently can't make head or tail of this post's significance, but I guess it is one of the dots ;)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

What 'I' want to do

Charades we play

An Apology